Friday 25 June 2010

Welcome to Of Books and Wargames!

Hello, I'm Bane_of_Kings. You may know me from the Forum Heresy Online, and as I'm sure you're aware by now, I'm a 40K fan, and my current army is Salamanders - Space Marines.

I would probably still be collecting Space Wolves, if not for Salamander, By Nick Kyme, which proved to be an excellent book and my next purchase will be Fireborn, the audio novel by him. (Not read by him though).

So In this blog, I will do book reviews, and maybe post updates of my Salamanders army. For Now, It's still in it's early stages, still being planned. I plan to make 2000 points, but it could go higher than that, or lower. Anyway, that's all from me at the moment, I guess. Expect the Salamander review to be up soon.

~Bane of Kings

No comments:

Post a Comment